1.30pm to 4pm: Thursday 2 July 2015
Gateshead International Business Centre
£44.95 + VAT Maximum of 15 places
Here at tent we use twitter daily to raise our profile, build relationships, find useful information and win new business. Over the past 3 years it has proved to be the most effective marketing tool at our disposal; within six months of using it we had won over £10,000 of new business from new clients met and nurtured on this power social media platform.
Through our experience we feel we know a thing or two about how to make it work for small businesses just like yours and we’d love to share our knowledge with you.
In this fun and informative workshop on how to develop your business through using twitter you will learn:
- how to get started on twitter
- the basics of running your account
- how to develop a strategy where you use your social media time efficiently
- how to develop the right kind of followers
- how to use twitter to raise your company’s profile and build confidence and trust in what you do
- what kind of content to provide
- an understanding of good tweetiquette!
- How to get results!
If you already use twitter but are frustrated by the lack of results being generated from it or feel that you are wasting too much time, this workshop will help you to get your strategy for using twitter together and make the best use of even a small amount of time.
From feedback, benefits gained by previous attenders on the workshop have been:
- increased confidence
- gaining good quality followers
- getting more value from the time spent on twitter
- knowledge of what type of twitter content will generate the best results
- an understanding of how twitter fits in with and can work with other marketing activity such as networking, blogging and e-marketing
- and most importantly, attendees have gained new business!
There will also be plenty of time to ask questions and you’ll get a comprehensive guide to take away with you.
Still not convinced? What about if we said there’d be homemade cake… :0)
There are just 15 places available and the cost per attendee is £44.95 +VAT. The venue has free parking and good bus/ metro links and refreshments are included.
So why not drop us an email or give us a call to book your space? firstname.lastname@example.org or 0191 447 5376